ФОРУМ РАЗВЕДЕННЫХ ОТЦОВ

Защита прав отцов и детей.

ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  РегистрацияРегистрация  Вход  

I snatched back my daughter from the father who kidnapped her - and she hated me for it

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
Slayer

Slayer

Мужчина
Количество сообщений : 279
Географическое положение : Рио-де-Жанейро
Плюсы : 331
Дата регистрации : 2012-03-27

I snatched back my daughter from the father who kidnapped her - and she hated me for it Empty
СообщениеТема: I snatched back my daughter from the father who kidnapped her - and she hated me for it   I snatched back my daughter from the father who kidnapped her - and she hated me for it EmptyЧт Авг 22, 2013 1:55 am

Я спи*дила свою дочь у отца, который украл её - и она меня за это ненавидит
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1236524/I-snatched-daughter-father-kidnapped--hated-it.html
Цитата :

My heart was racing so fast I thought it was going to burst out of my chest as I stole up the garden path, ready to abduct my daughter Jayhan from her father's home in Turkish Cyprus.

It had been two long years since he'd snatched her from my home in Essex, and, despite going through all the official channels, I'd got nowhere. My only chance was to forcibly take her back.

I was sick with nerves and hardly able to breathe as I stealthily approached the kitchen door. Outside sat a sympathetic British Army officer in a Jeep with the engine running, ready to make a quick getaway once I'd got her.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

I snatched back my daughter from the father who kidnapped her - and she hated me for it
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
ФОРУМ РАЗВЕДЕННЫХ ОТЦОВ  :: Список всех тем: :: ДРУГИЕ ВОПРОСЫ-
Перейти: